What Makes SkyCity 2 a Great Buy?
• Priced from the low $300's
• New phase of urban living at Yonge and Highway 7
• Close to shopping, restaurants and entertainment including Hillcrest Mall
• Within walking distance to York Region Transit, the GO Train to Union Station, and GO bus service. Very close to Highways 404 and 407
• Spectacular, next-generation amenities including SkyGarden, a striking landscaped rooftop terrace
SkyCity 2 condominiums will rise 20 storeys high and consist of 218 suites ranging in size from 585 to 1080 sq ft. Estimated Maintenance is 50 cents a sq ft. Tentative occupancy is October 2015
Register below for first in line VIP Access
We only collect personal information necessary to effectively market and sell the property of sellers, to assess, locate and qualify properties for buyers and to otherwise provide professional services to clients and customers. By clicking submit you agree to receive emails from condominiums.ca, and can unsubscribe at any time.
RECENT NEW CONDO LAUNCHES
RESALE CONDOS BY CITY
Trademarks owned or controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association. Used under license.
The information provided herein must only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale or lease of real estate and may not be used for any commercial purpose or any other purpose.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by TREB.
Toronto Real Estate Board - IDX Last Updated: 10/20/2017 6:52:06 AM